Lee Kay Public Shooting Range
Conveniently located in the Salt Lake Valley
The Lee Kay Public Shooting Range is a full-service public range owned and operated by the Utah Division of Wildlife Resources. The shooting center has seven outdoor ranges that are open year round. Lee Kay also features dog training grounds, shooting clinics and Hunter Education classes.
Notice: The handgun, rifle and archery are open for extended hours — until 7 p.m., Wednesday-Friday — through October 18, 2019.
A collection of photos from the Lee Kay Public Shooting Center
- 6000 West 2100 South
- Salt Lake City, Utah 84128
- Phone: 801-972-1326
- View map
Please be sure to check in one hour before the range closes.
- Monday & Tuesday: Closed
- Wednesday–Friday: 10 a.m.–7 p.m. (shotgun ranges stay open Thursdays until 9 p.m.)
- Saturday: 9 a.m.–4 p.m.
- Sunday: 9 a.m.–1 p.m.
Ranges and activities
Archery, handgun, muzzleloader, rifle, shotgun, Hunter Education
Firearms and archery tackle
- Adult day pass (16 years and older): $5.00
- Youth day pass (15 years and under): $2.00
- Trap round: $6.00 (25 birds per round)
- Skeet round: $6.00 (25 birds per round)
- Five-stand round: $7.00 (25 birds per round)
Organizations operating at this range
- Salt Lake Small Arms
- Mountain Men of the Wasatch
- Valley Clays
- Great Salt Lake Skeet Club
- The Well Armed Woman