Certificates of Registration (CORs)

Information and application forms for common CORs

Certain wildlife-related activities require special permits called Certificates of Registration or CORs. The list below contains links to information and to PDF application forms.

Wildlife Blog
» Wildlife Blog
Utah wildlife photos
» Utah wildlife photos
Wildlife dates
» Important dates
Hunter, angler app