Independent project request

Complete the following to request support for your independent project.

Volunteers, Dedicated Hunters, scouts and other groups often have specific wildlife-related projects they would like to see happen. The DWR supports wildlife and habitat projects from other state and federal agencies, conservation partners, other organizations and individuals. If you want the DWR to consider supporting your project, please complete the following form.

Note: Project requests must benefit public wildlife or habitat or fulfill another immediate need within the DWR. If your project involves land that the DWR does not own, permission from the land management agency or landowner must be obtained before the project can be approved.

Wildlife Blog
» Wildlife Blog
Utah wildlife photos
» Utah wildlife photos
Report poachers — 1-800-662-3337
» Report poachers
Wildlife dates
» Important dates
Hunter, angler app
Hunter Education
» Hunter education