With COVID-19 restrictions loosening throughout the state, Hunter Education instructors will begin scheduling instructor-led courses with the following stipulations:
- Classes are limited to a total of 20 people, including the instructor, students, parents and other visitors.
- Masks are required for everyone in the classroom.
- A social distance of at least six feet between individuals from different households will be observed.
These guidelines will also be followed during the in-person field day portion of the course. The virtual field day option will be offered until May 31. If you register for a virtual field day, your Hunter Education instructor will email you detailed instructions on how to complete the field day requirements.
For more information, check the "Additional Instructions" section of the course you wish to register for.
Common questions about hunter education
- What is a registration certificate?
- How do I enroll in a course?
- Where do I find study materials for the online courses?
- How old do I have to be to take a course?
- What do I do if I lose or damage my certificate of completion card?
- How do I transfer my out-of-state certificate of completion card to Utah?
- I'm an adult. Is hunter education required for me?