• What is a registration certificate?
  • How do I enroll in a course?
  • Where do I find study materials for the online courses?
  • How old do I have to be to take a course?
  • What do I do if I lose or damage my certificate of completion card?
  • How do I transfer my out-of-state certificate of completion card to Utah?
  • I'm an adult. Is hunter education required for me?

Bookmark and Share