ESMF Advisory Committee
Members of the ESMF Advisory Committee represent a voice for their varied organizations and communities.
Competitive projects are evaluated by an advisory committee to ensure that they meet the funding intent of ESMF and align with continued resource use and development. ESMF-funded projects should improve the conservation status of Utah species — and thereby support the prevention of additional ESA listings — or they should actively assist in the downlisting or delisting of endangered or threatened species.
Meet the Advisory Committee
- Elaine York, The Nature Conservancy, Utah Chapter
- Yvette Converse, U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service, Utah Field Office
- Garrick Hall, Utah Farm Bureau
- Rikki Hrenko-Browning, Utah Petroleum Association
- Brian Somers, Utah Mining Association
- Tom Bruton, Central Utah Water Conservancy District
- Robin Goodman, Utah Division of Wildlife Resources