Whether it’s winter, summer or somewhere in between, there’s always something exciting to see in Utah. We hold a variety of Watchable Wildlife program events across the state throughout the year. For specific activity dates, visit the Wildlife Calendar.
Here’s a quick look at 10 of our most popular annual activities:
- Peregrine falcon cam (ongoing in springtime)
- Moab Bighorn Sheep Festival (November)
- Great Salt Lake Bird Festival (May)
- Rocky Mountain Goat Viewing Field Trip (April)
- Utah Bald Eagle Days (February)
- Hardware Ranch Elk Festival (October)
- The Day of the Condor (June)
- Strawberry Wildlife Festival (September)
- St. George Winter Bird Festival (January)
- Utah Snow Goose Festival (Late February or early March)
Make sure you get more than a glimpse of Utah’s amazing wildlife. Check out specific activity dates in the Wildlife Calendar and join us at an event this year!
Here are two videos from past watchable wildlife events: