Government Records Access Management Act (GRAMA) Government Records Access Management Act (GRAMA)
Files in file cabinet

Request for personal wildlife violation information

Use this form only to request information on personal wildlife violations if you are applying for guide and outfitter licenses. Please fill out the form as completely and accurately as possible. No fees are associated with this request.

Hunting Guides and Outfitters Licensing Act Rule (Utah Administrative Code)

If you want to make a GRAMA request for other records, please use the general GRAMA request form.

Quick links
Wildlife Blog: Views from DWR employees
» Wildlife Blog
Report poachers — 1-800-662-3337
» Report poachers
Wildlife dates
» Important dates
Hunter, angler mobile app
Hunter Education: Sign up for classes
» Hunter education