Application for limited-entry Landowner Association Certificate of Registration (signature form)
Big game Big game
Two horseback riders riding over a stream

Application for limited-entry Landowner Association Certificate of Registration

Signature form for enrolled landowners

The Utah Landowner Association Rule (administrative rule R657-43) was updated in December 2022. Please review the rule before submitting this application.

To apply for a COR for your Landowner Association, the Landowner Association president must submit a primary form with a parcel map, spreadsheet table of parcel properties and governing documents. All participating landowners (including the Landowner Association president, if the Landowner Association president owns any enrolled land) must also submit the signature form below.

Once the primary form and all signature forms are received, a $10 nonrefundable processing fee will need to be paid at your DWR regional office. If the application is approved by the Utah Wildlife Board, the Landowner Association president will be invoiced a $450 COR fee, which is good for three years. The entire COR fee must be paid before any vouchers can be issued.

All applications for the following calendar year are due Sept. 1.

Signature form

Each participating landowner must agree to the provisions of the Landowner Association and submit their signature. Once all landowners' signatures have been received, the COR application will be complete.

Quick links
Wildlife Blog: Views from DWR employees
» Wildlife Blog
Report poachers — 1-800-662-3337
» Report poachers
Wildlife dates
» Important dates
Hunter, angler mobile app
Hunter Education: Sign up for classes
» Hunter education