Utah's predator control program
The predator-control program provides incentives to remove coyotes.
The DWR predator-control program provides incentives for hunters to remove coyotes. Participants receive up to $50 for each properly documented coyote that they kill in Utah.Are you interested in participating? Follow the links below to register for the program, find check-in locations, download the compensation form and obtain answers to frequently asked questions. This program may change at any time, so please check this page periodically.
Note: At a recent meeting, the Utah Wildlife Board passed several changes to the predator control program that became effective on August 7, 2018. All participants will need to meet these requirements to participate in the program. Read more about the changes.
- Utah's Predator Control Program FAQ
- Complete the online training and registration course
- Find coyote check-in locations and times
- Download the Coyote Compensation Form (PDF)
- Utah Coyote Bounty Reporter smartphone app
- Statewide predator control map (PDF)
- Program reports for 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 or 2018 (PDFs)