Hobbs Reservoir property
This fishing property is located about 1.5 miles southwest of the junction of SR-193 and US-89. From this junction travel west on SR-193 to 2000 East, then southeast to Deere View Dr. then south on 2125 East to Kays Creek Parkway.
- All anglers must register
- Park in the designated area
- Do not drive off the roads
- Do not drive past the parking area
- Please pick up all trash (even if it's not yours)
- Please respect this private property
Special rules: No motorized watercraft allowed on the reservoir except to prior leasee who may use the reservoir for waterskiing on Tuesday, Fridays and if no angles are present on Saturdays. Signs will indicate this agreement.
When opened: Year round during the years 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016; ending December 31, 2016
Anglers may harvest: All legal aquatic species, primarily rainbow trout, bluegill, and largemouth bass
Area to fish: 65 acres of Hobbs Reservoir