S Miller (Manti Face WMA Access) property
This trail provides access to the Manti Face WMA. The trail is located approximately 2 miles north of Manti, UT on Highway 89.
- All hunters must register
- Park in the designated area
- Do not drive off the roads
- Do not drive past the parking area
- Please pick up all trash (even if it's not yours)
- Please respect this private property
- No shooting within 600 feet of buildings, houses or machinery
Special rules:This road and trail system is only meant to provide access to the Manti Face Wildlife Management Area (WMA). Please stay on main road to help ensure that this access doesn't become walk-in only.
When opened: Between January 1 and December 31 for the years 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017; ending September 11, 2017
Hunters may harvest: No hunting is allowed until the hunter is on the Manti Face WMA. (Hunters may harvest mule deer, Rocky Mountain elk, cougar, cotton-tailed rabbit, snowshoe hare, blue grouse, ruffed grouse, mourning dove, band-tailed pigeon and coyote once they are on the WMA and public land.)
Acres to hunt: About 700 acres