Latest fishing report
The pond was stocked last week. Fishing is fair to good using traditional baits and lures. (Last update 10-12-18)
- Location: South Jordan in Salt Lake County
- Directions: From I-15 take 106th South exit, turn west to River Front Parkway, turn south, continue about 1 mile. Pond is on the left.
- Type: Community Fishing
- Size: 1 acre
- Elevation: 4,248 feet
- Hours: Sunrise until 10 p.m.
- Likely catch: Channel Catfish, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch: Rainbow Trout
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Restrooms, hiking trail, parking, pavillions.
- Handicap access: No