Deer Creek Reservoir
- Rating: Fair
- Conditions: The warmer water has fish actively feeding. Shore anglers should use PowerBait or Jake's spinners. Walleye anglers should try using Rapalas or dodgers at depths of 15 to 20 feet. The main ramp at Deer Creek is currently open but the island ramp is closed until further notice. The Charleston dirt ramp has been permanently closed. There are 20 tagged fish in the reservoir. If you catch one, please measure the fish in millimeter and email the measurements to firstname.lastname@example.org. For current conditions, call the state park at 435-654-0171 or visit the Deer Creek State Park Facebook page.
Quagga mussel veligers have been confirmed at Deer Creek Reservoir. As such, plan on having your all of your watercraft decontaminated when you leave Deer Creek. Visit our website for more information.
- Location: Southwest corner of Heber Valley
- Directions: Ten miles south of Heber City on Highway 189
- Type: State park
- Size: 2,960 acres
- Elevation: 5,400 feet
- Likely catch: Largemouth Bass, Rainbow Trout, Smallmouth Bass, Walleye
- Possible catch: Brown Trout, Yellow Perch
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: State Park, ADA camping, ADA trails, RV hookups, food service and showers
- Handicap access:
- Site description: