Deer Creek Reservoir
- Rating: Fair
- Conditions: There are open water areas throughout much of the reservoir; there's also some unsafe ice on the reservoir. Fishing the open water has been considered fair. Most anglers are using traditional baits. For more information, call Deer Creek State Park at 435-654-0171.
- Location: Southwest corner of Heber Valley
- Directions: Ten miles south of Heber City on Highway 189
- Type: State park
- Size: 2,960 acres
- Elevation: 5,400 feet
- Likely catch: Largemouth Bass, Rainbow Trout, Smallmouth Bass, Walleye
- Possible catch: Brown Trout, Yellow Perch
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: State Park, ADA camping, ADA trails, RV hookups, food service and showers
- Handicap access:
- Site description: