Knight-Ideal Community Fishing Pond
This fishery is approximately 3.0 acres in size. The pond has a maximum depth of 13 ft and most years overwinters fish. The pond is closed when the water is covered with ice.
Latest fishing report
The Knight-Ideal Community Fishing Pond was stocked most recently on June 13 with more than 500 rainbow trout averaging almost 11 inches long. Try using night crawlers or PowerBait for catching rainbow trout here. (Last update 09-13-18)
- Location: 850 E 300 South, Wellington, Utah
- Directions: This pond is located just south of Highway 6 near Wellington, UT on 850 E
- Type: Community Fishing
- Size: 3 acres
- Elevation: 5,377 feet
- Hours: 6 a.m-10 p.m. daily
- Likely catch: Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch: Largemouth Bass, Bluegill
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Closed when the pond is iced over
- Handicap access: Limited