Knight-Ideal Community Fishing Pond
This fishery is approximately 3.0 acres in size. The pond has a maximum depth of 13 ft and most years overwinters fish. The pond is closed when the water is covered with ice.
Latest fishing report
The Knight-Ideal Community Fishing Pond is closed for the winter. (Last update 02-05-19)
- Location: 850 E 300 South, Wellington, Utah
- Directions: This pond is located just south of Highway 6 near Wellington, UT on 850 E
- Type: Community Fishing
- Size: 3 acres
- Elevation: 5,377 feet
- Hours: 6 a.m-10 p.m. daily
- Likely catch: Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch: Largemouth Bass, Bluegill
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Closed when the pond is iced over
- Handicap access: Limited