Latest fishing report
Many of the community ponds are experiencing something known as the summer doldrum where seasonal conditions (including high pH/temperatures) prevent the pond from being stocked. During these doldrums, you can expect fishing to slow down significantly until late August or early September or when conditions improve. Angling pressure has been heavy with little success. (Last update 08-09-18)
- Location: Murray
- Directions: From I-15, take 5300 S exit, and head west to 700 W. Turn south and continue to Winchester St. (6400 S). Head west to Murray Parkway. Turn north for 0.75 miles to Willow Pond on right.
- Type: Community Fishing
- Size: 4 acres
- Elevation: 4,255 feet
- Likely catch: Bluegill, Channel Catfish, Largemouth Bass, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch: Rainbow Trout
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Restrooms, picnic areas, fishing pier, parking, trail system, fish cleaning station, playground
- Handicap access: Yes