- Rating: Good
- Conditions: Located near Grassy Lake, this shallow pond is home to many small trout that hide in aquatic vegetation close to the shoreline. Try salmon eggs, PowerBait or pieces of worm.
- Location: Manti-La Sal National Forest
- Directions: This lake sits at the top of the Muddy Creek drainage south of Ferron Reservoir and Twelve Mile flat.
- Type: Fishing
- Size: 3.0 acres
- Elevation: 10,299 feet
- Hours: 24 hours
- Likely catch:
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Limited
- Handicap access: Limited
- Site description: This fishery is approximately 3.0 acres in size. The pond has a maximum depth of 22 feet and most years overwinters fish.