Huntington Game Farm Pond
This community fishery is approximately 3.5 acres in size. The pond has a maximum depth of 12 feet with an average depth of 8 feet. Best fishing is in deeper water along the pond levee.
- Location: North of Huntington, UT
- Directions: The property is located in Emery County, north of Huntington and west of Huntington Reservoir. From Price, take Highway 10 to Huntington. Turn west on U-31. Just before the rodeo grounds, turn north and go to the end of the road.
- Type: Community Fishing
- Size: 3.5 acres
- Elevation: 5000
- Hours: 24 hours
- Likely catch: Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch: Largemouth Bass, Bluegill
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Limited
- Handicap access: Limited