Huntington Game Farm Pond
This community fishery is approximately 3.5 acres in size. The pond has a maximum depth of 12 feet with an average depth of 8 feet. Best fishing is in deeper water along the pond levee.
Latest fishing report
Try using worms or PowerBait for catching rainbow trout here. Small flies may work well for catching bluegill. The Huntington Game Farm Pond was stocked with 500 rainbow trout on May 15. (Last update 09-13-18)
- Location: North of Huntington, UT
- Directions: The property is located in Emery County, north of Huntington and west of Huntington Reservoir. From Price, take Highway 10 to Huntington. Turn west on U-31. Just before the rodeo grounds, turn north and go to the end of the road.
- Type: Community Fishing
- Size: 3.5 acres
- Elevation: 5000
- Hours: 24 hours
- Likely catch: Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch: Largemouth Bass, Bluegill
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Limited
- Handicap access: Limited