Carbon County Community Fishing Pond
The Carbon County Community Fishing Pond is approximately 2.2 acres in size. The pond has a maximum depth of 18 feet with an average depth of 10 feet. The shoreline slopes toward the pond, which makes it so that you can fish the pond's entire perimeter.
Latest fishing report
The Carbon County Community Fishing Pond was stocked with more than 500 channel catfish on Sept. 14. Try using stinkbaits for catfish, and use worms or PowerBait for rainbows. (Last updated 10-26-2016)
- Location: South of the softball fields at the fairgrounds
- Directions: Exit Highway 6 at the Price Hospital exit. Travel west approximately 1/2 mile turn south on Fairgrounds Road. Pond is located south of the sofeetball fields.
- Type: Community Fishing
- Size: 2.2 acres
- Elevation: 5,671 feet
- Hours: 24 hours
- Likely catch: Rainbow Trout, Bluegill
- Possible catch: Largemouth Bass, Wiper
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Restrooms
- Handicap access: Universally-accessible sidewalks and fishing platforms