- Rating: Good
- Conditions: On July 7, both ponds were stocked with 1,000 10-inch rainbows. The best fishing occurs at dawn before the sun hits the water and many anglers are out fishing. Officer James Thomas reports good fishing using worms and PowerBait.
- Location: South of Miller Flats Res. & north of Joes Valley
- Directions: From Highway 31, head south on Miller Flats Rd. or north on Miller Flats Rd. from Joes Valley Reservoir.
- Type: Fishing
- Elevation: 8,952 feet
- Likely catch:
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Restrooms, campground
- Handicap access: No
- Site description: Two good-sized, scenic ponds located next to each other in heavily forested mountain area.