Two good-sized, scenic ponds located next to each other in heavily forested mountain area.
Latest fishing report
Potters Ponds and several other waters on the Manti-La Sal National Forest are likely inaccessible to highway vehicles due to recent snowfall. (Last update 02-05-19)
- Location: South of Miller Flats Res. & north of Joes Valley
- Directions: From Highway 31, head south on Miller Flats Rd. or north on Miller Flats Rd. from Joes Valley Reservoir.
- Type: Fishing
- Elevation: 8,952 feet
- Likely catch: Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Restrooms, campground
- Handicap access: No