Conditions last updated: 09/16/2016
Two good-sized, scenic ponds located next to each other in heavily forested mountain area.
Latest fishing report
Fishing is good. Try using PowerBait, worms or spinners. Both ponds were stocked with rainbow trout on Aug. 8. (Updated 09-16-2016)
- Location: South of Miller Flats Res. & north of Joes Valley
- Directions: From Highway 31, head south on Miller Flats Rd. or north on Miller Flats Rd. from Joes Valley Reservoir.
- Type: Fishing
- Elevation: 8,952 feet
- Likely catch:
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Restrooms, campground
- Handicap access: No
- Site description: Two good-sized, scenic ponds located next to each other in heavily forested mountain area.