Two good-sized, scenic ponds located next to each other in heavily forested mountain area.
Latest fishing report
Potters Ponds were most recently stocked on Aug. 20 with about 700 rainbow trout each. Try using worms or PowerBait for catching trout here. Access to Potters Ponds may be limited due to recent snowfall and muddy road conditions. (Last update 11-15-18)
- Location: South of Miller Flats Res. & north of Joes Valley
- Directions: From Highway 31, head south on Miller Flats Rd. or north on Miller Flats Rd. from Joes Valley Reservoir.
- Type: Fishing
- Elevation: 8,952 feet
- Likely catch: Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Restrooms, campground
- Handicap access: No