- Rating: Closed
- Conditions: The gate from Skyline Drive has been locked to prevent road damage to the reservoir and campgrounds.
- Location: Near Scofield in the Manti-La Sal National Forest
- Directions: Head south on UT-96 for about 3 miles, follow the road as it becomes UT-264 for another 6.5 miles, turn right at 225 Forest RD, take a slight left at Quakie Mountain RD and drive about 7 miles
- Type: Fishing
- Size: 57.3 acres
- Elevation: 8,428 feet
- Likely catch:
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Forest Service Campground, vault toilets, fire pits, tables and drinking water
- Handicap access:
- Site description: