Farmington Pond is closed during the winter. Please keep pets on leashes.
Latest fishing report
The pond is capped with 10 to 12 inches of ice and there is open water near the north end of the pond where the creek runs into the pond. There is snow on top of the ice. Please use extreme caution as the ice conditions continue to change. Anglers are catching small rainbow trout off the bottom. Try using pink tungsten jigs tipped with a mealworm or ice jigs tipped with a waxworm. (Last update 02-22-19)
- Location: Farmington, Davis County
- Directions: From I-15, take exit 324 (Highway 89) and go east on SR 225 to the "T," turn right at the "T" and follow the road to 600 N in Farmington; turn right, drive to the stop sign, turn left and take 100 E to the pond
- Type: Community Fishing
- Size: 3–4 acres
- Elevation: 4,400 feet
- Hours: Sunrise to 11 p.m.
- Likely catch: Rainbow Trout, Channel Catfish, Wiper, Green Sunfish
- Possible catch: Yellow Perch, Bluegill, Largemouth Bass
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Restrooms, parking, shade, benches, a fishing pier and a fish cleaning station
- Handicap access: Yes