- Rating: Good
- Conditions: The road leading directly to the pond from the parking lot is now open. The pond is mostly open water, except for some slush just around the fishing pier. The warm temperatures are changing ice conditions on a daily basis. DWR biologists are preparing artificial habitat structures that will improve fishing at the pond in the spring. Stay tuned for additional information regarding some exciting changes to the management plan for this water!
- Location: Farmington, Davis County
- Directions: From I-15, take exit 324 (Highway 89) and go east on SR 225 to the "T," turn right at the "T" and follow the road to 600 N in Farmington; turn right, drive to the stop sign, turn left and take 100 E to the pond
- Type: Community Fishing
- Size: 3–4 acres
- Elevation: 4,400 feet
- Hours: Sunrise to 11 p.m.
- Likely catch: Bluegill, Channel Catfish, Largemouth Bass, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Restrooms, parking, shade, benches, a fishing pier and a fish cleaning station
- Handicap access: Yes
- Site description: Farmington Pond is closed during the winter. Please keep pets on leashes.