Conditions last updated: 06/25/2016
Farmington Pond is closed during the winter. Please keep pets on leashes.
Latest fishing report
Fishing is fair to good if you visit the pond in the evenings or early mornings. Focuse on the area near the inlet. During the day, anglers report very slow fishing. Right now, bait fishing just off the bottom seems to be effective. Try using, worms, PowerBait, hotdogs or any other baits with a scent. (Updated 06-25-2016)
- Location: Farmington, Davis County
- Directions: From I-15, take exit 324 (Highway 89) and go east on SR 225 to the "T," turn right at the "T" and follow the road to 600 N in Farmington; turn right, drive to the stop sign, turn left and take 100 E to the pond
- Type: Community Fishing
- Size: 3–4 acres
- Elevation: 4,400 feet
- Hours: Sunrise to 11 p.m.
- Likely catch: Bluegill, Channel Catfish, Largemouth Bass, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Restrooms, parking, shade, benches, a fishing pier and a fish cleaning station
- Handicap access: Yes
- Site description: Farmington Pond is closed during the winter. Please keep pets on leashes.