Farmington Pond is closed during the winter. Please keep pets on leashes.
Latest fishing report
Fishing was fair at the pond this week. The pond was stocked with nearly 500 planter-sized rainbow trout on May 14. Keep an eye on the stocking reports as fishing at the community ponds tends to be best within a few days after stocking. In general, your basic baits such as nightcrawlers or PowerBait are good to try. (Last update 05-18-18)
- Location: Farmington, Davis County
- Directions: From I-15, take exit 324 (Highway 89) and go east on SR 225 to the "T," turn right at the "T" and follow the road to 600 N in Farmington; turn right, drive to the stop sign, turn left and take 100 E to the pond
- Type: Community Fishing
- Size: 3–4 acres
- Elevation: 4,400 feet
- Hours: Sunrise to 11 p.m.
- Likely catch: Rainbow Trout, Channel Catfish, Wiper, Green Sunfish
- Possible catch: Yellow Perch, Bluegill, Largemouth Bass
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Restrooms, parking, shade, benches, a fishing pier and a fish cleaning station
- Handicap access: Yes