- Rating: Good
- Conditions: On January 30, Centerville City hosted Family Ice Fishing Day at the pond. The fishing was very good for trout, and most people caught fish throughout the reservoir. Most fish were caught about 6 to eight feet under the ice on small jigs tipped with wax worms and spikes. The ice was about 12 inches thick. Farmington City has closed the first gate, closing the parking lot. Anglers and other visitors will be required to park in other legal areas and walk.
- Location: Farmington, Davis County
- Directions: From I-15, take exit 324 (Highway 89) and go east on SR 225 to the "T," turn right at the "T" and follow the road to 600 N in Farmington; turn right, drive to the stop sign, turn left and take 100 E to the pond
- Type: Community Fishing
- Size: 3–4 acres
- Elevation: 4,400 feet
- Hours: Sunrise to 11 p.m.
- Likely catch: Bluegill, Channel Catfish, Largemouth Bass, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Restrooms, parking, shade, benches, a fishing pier and a fish cleaning station
- Handicap access: Yes
- Site description: Farmington Pond is closed during the winter. Please keep pets on leashes.