Conditions last updated: 08/26/2016
Farmington Pond is closed during the winter. Please keep pets on leashes.
Warning: date_format() expects parameter 1 to be DateTimeInterface, string given in /hosts/udwr-prod/var/www/html/hotspots/detailed.php on line 131
Latest fishing report
Anglers report fair fishing around the pond, but they've had a bit more success catching catfish near the inlet. Use worms and fish them on the bottom of the pond. PowerBait seems to catch a few fish as well. School recently started, so fewer people are swimming and fishing during the day. Most anglers now visit the pond in the evenings and on the weekends. (Updated 08-26-2016)
- Location: Farmington, Davis County
- Directions: From I-15, take exit 324 (Highway 89) and go east on SR 225 to the "T," turn right at the "T" and follow the road to 600 N in Farmington; turn right, drive to the stop sign, turn left and take 100 E to the pond
- Type: Community Fishing
- Size: 3–4 acres
- Elevation: 4,400 feet
- Hours: Sunrise to 11 p.m.
- Likely catch: Bluegill, Channel Catfish, Largemouth Bass, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Restrooms, parking, shade, benches, a fishing pier and a fish cleaning station
- Handicap access: Yes
- Site description: Farmington Pond is closed during the winter. Please keep pets on leashes.