Conditions last updated: 10/20/2016
Farmington Pond is closed during the winter. Please keep pets on leashes.
Latest fishing report
Anglers report good fishing — especially for rainbow trout — using nightcrawlers two to three feet under a bobber. Anglers are also catching trout using dark-colored nymphs near the inlet. The pond was stocked with 1,500 eight-inch trout earlier this week. (Updated 10-20-2016)
- Location: Farmington, Davis County
- Directions: From I-15, take exit 324 (Highway 89) and go east on SR 225 to the "T," turn right at the "T" and follow the road to 600 N in Farmington; turn right, drive to the stop sign, turn left and take 100 E to the pond
- Type: Community Fishing
- Size: 3–4 acres
- Elevation: 4,400 feet
- Hours: Sunrise to 11 p.m.
- Likely catch: Bluegill, Channel Catfish, Largemouth Bass, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Restrooms, parking, shade, benches, a fishing pier and a fish cleaning station
- Handicap access: Yes
- Site description: Farmington Pond is closed during the winter. Please keep pets on leashes.