Farmington Pond is closed during the winter. Please keep pets on leashes.
Latest fishing report
Fishing is good for rainbow trout. Try using yellow PowerBait or salmon eggs. (Last update 11-16-18)
- Location: Farmington, Davis County
- Directions: From I-15, take exit 324 (Highway 89) and go east on SR 225 to the "T," turn right at the "T" and follow the road to 600 N in Farmington; turn right, drive to the stop sign, turn left and take 100 E to the pond
- Type: Community Fishing
- Size: 3–4 acres
- Elevation: 4,400 feet
- Hours: Sunrise to 11 p.m.
- Likely catch: Rainbow Trout, Channel Catfish, Wiper, Green Sunfish
- Possible catch: Yellow Perch, Bluegill, Largemouth Bass
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Restrooms, parking, shade, benches, a fishing pier and a fish cleaning station
- Handicap access: Yes