- Rating: Good
- Conditions: Kaysville was stocked with 1,200 rainbow trout on April 9 and fishing is good for both fly and bait anglers. A few double-crested cormorants are in the area.
- Location: Davis County
- Directions: Take exit 328 off of I-15 onto 200 North, go to Main Street and turn right, proceed to 50 W. Pond
- Type: Community Fishing
- Size: 4 ponds, 6 acres
- Hours: Sunrise to sunset
- Likely catch: Bluegill, Channel Catfish, Largemouth Bass, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Parking lot and pavilion
- Handicap access: None
- Site description: The Kaysville Ponds are managed as part of the Community Fisheries program. Please park only in the parking lot.