Conditions last updated: 05/20/2016
The Kaysville Ponds are managed as part of the Community Fisheries program. Please park only in the parking lot.
Latest fishing report
The water temperature ss around 62 degrees. Angling pressure is still fairly light during the week but increases on the weekends. Anglers report fishing to be fair to good. One angler reported success catching a 12inch catfish from the second pond on a worm and salmon egg combo and letting it sit on the bottom. The pond was recently stocked with 1,000 8inch rainbows. (Updated 05-20-2016)
- Location: Davis County
- Directions: Take exit 328 off of I-15 onto 200 North, go to Main Street and turn right, proceed to 50 W. Pond
- Type: Community Fishing
- Size: 4 ponds, 6 acres
- Hours: Sunrise to sunset
- Likely catch: Bluegill, Channel Catfish, Largemouth Bass, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Parking lot and pavilion
- Handicap access: None
- Site description: The Kaysville Ponds are managed as part of the Community Fisheries program. Please park only in the parking lot.