Conditions last updated: 06/25/2016
The Kaysville Ponds are managed as part of the Community Fisheries program. Please park only in the parking lot.
Latest fishing report
On June 21, the kids who attend the USU/Kaysville/4H community fishing club had good success catching fish. They fished in the evening from 6:30–8 p.m. and caught black bullhead catfish, lots of bluegill and a wiper. All of the fish were caught on hot dogs or worms. Other anglers who visited the ponds caught a variety of fish on PowerBait. (Updated 06-25-2016)
- Location: Davis County
- Directions: Take exit 328 off of I-15 onto 200 North, go to Main Street and turn right, proceed to 50 W. Pond
- Type: Community Fishing
- Size: 4 ponds, 6 acres
- Hours: Sunrise to sunset
- Likely catch: Bluegill, Channel Catfish, Largemouth Bass, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Parking lot and pavilion
- Handicap access: None
- Site description: The Kaysville Ponds are managed as part of the Community Fisheries program. Please park only in the parking lot.