- Rating: Fair
- Conditions: Ice thickness varies between the ponds. The first pond (north) is mostly open water with a little weak ice on the south side. The ice at the second and third ponds is only about three inches thick. Most anglers are fishing the third pond. Anglers report fishing to be fairly good, mostly catching rainbow trout. The ice at the fourth pond (south) is about five inches thick and has not received any angling pressure recently.
- Location: Davis County
- Directions: Take exit 328 off of I-15 onto 200 North, go to Main Street and turn right, proceed to 50 W. Pond
- Type: Community Fishing
- Size: 4 ponds, 6 acres
- Hours: Sunrise to sunset
- Likely catch: Bluegill, Channel Catfish, Largemouth Bass, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Parking lot and pavilion
- Handicap access: None
- Site description: The Kaysville Ponds are managed as part of the Community Fisheries program. Please park only in the parking lot.