Millsite Reservoir & State Park
- Rating: Good
- Conditions: On April 8, Calvin Black and Dan Keller fished from a boat along the face of the dam in 20 to 30 feet of water. Once they located fish with a graph, fishing was excellent. PowerBait worked better than jigs, spinners, or tube jigs tipped with chub meat. They had the most success using chartreuse PowerBait with glitter. Rainbow trout averaged 14–16 inches and weighed between one and two pounds. Splake ranged from 15 to 17 inches long and weighed a little more than a pound.
- Location: Emery County
- Directions: Located off Utah State Road 10 at Ferron, four miles west on Ferron Canyon Road.
- Type: State park
- Size: 440 acres
- Elevation: 6,100 feet
- Hours: 6 am to 10 pm (summer)
- Likely catch:
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Campsites, RV facilities, showers, boating, nearby golf course and mountain biking
- Handicap access:
- Site description: Millsite State Park offers a boat ramp, tent and RV camping, day-use area, restrooms, showers, and sewage disposal. Reservations may be made online at www.stateparks.com or by calling (801) 322-3770 within the Salt Lake City area or toll-free at (800) 322-3770.