Millsite Reservoir & State Park
- Rating: Good
- Conditions: On March 13, Tom Ogden and Perry Bunderson fly fished from tubes for 5.5 hours. They fished near the state park, because the top end was murky. They had best luck in 12-22 feet of water. They used sizes 6-8 olive leeches, crystal buggers, and bead head Green Meannies. Tom said they hooked a bunch of fish including rainbows, cutthroats, splake and tiger trout. Trout ranged from 10-17 inches.
- Location: Emery County
- Directions: Located off Utah State Road 10 at Ferron, four miles west on Ferron Canyon Road.
- Type: State park
- Size: 440 acres
- Elevation: 6,100 feet
- Hours: 6 am to 10 pm (summer)
- Likely catch:
- Possible catch: Rainbow trout, Tiger trout, Cutthroat trout, Splake, Brown trout
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Campsites, RV facilities, showers, boating, nearby golf course and mountain biking
- Handicap access:
- Site description: Millsite State Park offers a boat ramp, tent and RV camping, day-use area, restrooms, showers, and sewage disposal. Reservations may be made online at www.stateparks.com or by calling (801) 322-3770 within the Salt Lake City area or toll-free at (800) 322-3770.