Millsite Reservoir & State Park
- Rating: Fair
- Conditions: This body of water has attracted a lot of ice fishing pressure since freezing over. The bite is characterized as very soft. White tube jigs tipped with wax or meal worms are popular baits. Trout commonly range from 1 to 2 lbs. The ice ranges from 8 to 12 inches thick, although a few springs and oxygen pockets could potentially be hazardous as temperatures rise.
- Location: Emery County
- Directions: Located off Utah State Road 10 at Ferron, four miles west on Ferron Canyon Road.
- Type: State park
- Size: 440 acres
- Elevation: 6,100 feet
- Hours: 6 am to 10 pm (summer)
- Likely catch:
- Possible catch: Rainbow trout, Tiger trout, Cutthroat trout, Splake, Brown trout
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Campsites, RV facilities, showers, boating, nearby golf course and mountain biking
- Handicap access:
- Site description: Millsite State Park offers a boat ramp, tent and RV camping, day-use area, restrooms, showers, and sewage disposal. Reservations may be made online at www.stateparks.com or by calling (801) 322-3770 within the Salt Lake City area or toll-free at (800) 322-3770.