Millsite Reservoir & State Park
- Rating: Fair
- Conditions: On June 29, DWR officers reported good fishing with PowerBait. On June 27, sergeant Stacey Jones reported fair to good fishing from a boat in the early morning. Bait fishing had been most productive with PowerBait and worms suspended from a bobber. Stacey said that boat anglers had good results in shallow water by using spinners. Shoreline fishing has been the least productive. The state park now rents paddle boards, kayaks and canoes on an hourly or daily basis. The equipment is available for a modest fee on a first come, first served basis.
- Location: Emery County
- Directions: Located off Utah State Road 10 at Ferron, four miles west on Ferron Canyon Road.
- Type: State park
- Size: 440 acres
- Elevation: 6,100 feet
- Hours: 6 am to 10 pm (summer)
- Likely catch:
- Possible catch: Rainbow trout, Tiger trout, Cutthroat trout, Splake, Brown trout
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Campsites, RV facilities, showers, boating, nearby golf course and mountain biking
- Handicap access:
- Site description: Millsite State Park offers a boat ramp, tent and RV camping, day-use area, restrooms, showers, and sewage disposal. Reservations may be made online at www.stateparks.com or by calling (801) 322-3770 within the Salt Lake City area or toll-free at (800) 322-3770.