Millsite Reservoir & State Park
- Rating: Good
- Conditions: State park manager Jonathan Hunt reports that anglers have been catching larger tiger and rainbow trout from the shore. The October gillnetting survey found splake, tigers, cutthroats and rainbow trout. In general, all of the species weighed an average of one to two pounds and appeared healthy. The boat docks have been removed.
- Location: Emery County
- Directions: Located off Utah State Road 10 at Ferron, four miles west on Ferron Canyon Road.
- Type: State park
- Size: 440 acres
- Elevation: 6,100 feet
- Hours: 6 am to 10 pm (summer)
- Likely catch:
- Possible catch: Rainbow trout, Tiger trout, Cutthroat trout, Splake, Brown trout
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Campsites, RV facilities, showers, boating, nearby golf course and mountain biking
- Handicap access:
- Site description: Millsite State Park offers a boat ramp, tent and RV camping, day-use area, restrooms, showers, and sewage disposal. Reservations may be made online at www.stateparks.com or by calling (801) 322-3770 within the Salt Lake City area or toll-free at (800) 322-3770.