- Rating: Fair
- Conditions: The lake has a solid cap of ice. However, be careful. The reservoir is filling, and the edges have thin ice and open water. Access roads can be slippery. We haven't received any recent fishing reports.
- Location: Leota Bench in Uintah County.
- Directions: Drive on SR-88 four miles south of Highway 40, west of Vernal.
- Type: Blue Ribbon
- Size: 128 Acres
- Elevation: 5,115 Feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch: Brown Trout
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: There are no improvements. Primitive camping is allowed. Boats can be launched from the north side.
- Handicap access:
- Site description: Brough is a small irrigation reservoir located in western Uintah County. Brough is managed as a Blue Ribbon trophy trout water. Brough is known for large rainbow and brown trout. The reservoir receives very little angling pressure and has a great view of the Uinta Mountains.