- Rating: Unstable ice
- Conditions: There haven't been any recent reports from anglers. The ice is weakening, so check it carefully before venturing out to fish.
- Location: North of Gusher, Utah in Uintah County.
- Directions: Go five miles north of State Highway 40 at the town of Gusher.
- Type: Fishing
- Size: 100 Acres
- Elevation: 5,290 Feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Tiger Muskellunge
- Possible catch: Rainbow Trout
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: There are no site improvements. Primitive camping is allowed, and you can launch boats near the dike.
- Handicap access:
- Site description: Bullock is a 100 acre reservoir located in western Uintah County. There are no improvements to the area, but boats can be launched. Bullock has good populations of tiger musky, smallmouth bass, largemouth bass, black bullhead and rainbow trout. There is a beautiful view of the south slope of the Uinta Mountains from Bullock. Bullock gets very little angling pressure. Bullock Reservoir is completely owned by the Utah Division of Wildlife Resources.