Latest fishing report
The ice is currently unsafe, so please use extreme caution by drilling test holes. Anglers report catching trout near the inlet of which is open water. Anglers are encouraged to remember good catch-and-release techniques with tiger muskie, as most fish have not reached the 40-inch length limit. (Last update 02-07-18)
- Location: North of Gusher, Utah in Uintah County.
- Directions: At the town of Gusher on State Highway 40, turn North and go five miles to Bullock Reservoir. Follow the road on the South side of Bullock one mile to Cottonwood.
- Type: Fishing
- Size: 210 acres
- Elevation: 5,250 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Tiger Muskellunge
- Possible catch: Wipers, Channel Catfish, Brown Trout
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: There is a dirt boat access and primitive camping is allowed. There are no restrooms, campgrounds or water.
- Handicap access: