Latest fishing report
There is still open water near the inlet, but some areas on the west side are partially frozen. The water district is working to fill the reservoir, so it's taking some time for solid ice to form. Reminder: You must release any tiger muskie that have not reached the 40-inch length limit. Please use good catch-and-release techniques and obey the limits. (Last update 01-08-19)
- Location: North of Gusher, Utah in Uintah County.
- Directions: At the town of Gusher on State Highway 40, turn North and go five miles to Bullock Reservoir. Follow the road on the South side of Bullock one mile to Cottonwood.
- Type: Fishing
- Size: 210 acres
- Elevation: 5,250 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Tiger Muskellunge
- Possible catch: Wipers, Channel Catfish, Brown Trout
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: There is a dirt boat access and primitive camping is allowed. There are no restrooms, campgrounds or water.
- Handicap access: