- Rating: Fair
- Conditions: The reservoir is capped with several inches of ice. However, it is being filled, and there is a bit of thin ice and even open water along the edges. There are signs that anglers have been out on the ice, but we haven't received any recent reports on fishing success.
- Location: North of Gusher, Utah in Uintah County.
- Directions: At the town of Gusher on State Highway 40, turn North and go five miles to Bullock Reservoir. Follow the road on the South side of Bullock one mile to Cottonwood.
- Type: Fishing
- Size: 210 acres
- Elevation: 5,250 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Tiger Muskellunge
- Possible catch: Smallmouth Bass
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: There is a dirt boat access and primitive camping is allowed. There are no restrooms, campgrounds or water.
- Handicap access:
- Site description: