Conditions last updated: 06/17/2016
Latest fishing report
Fishing is improving. Anglers report catching a few tiger muskies, wipers and trout while trolling crankbaits, spinners and spoons. Rainbow colors have been the most productive. Some anglers are catching tiger muskie (18 to 20 inches) while casting toward shore with crawfish pattern plastics. A few carp were recently seen in the reservoir. Please bring along your bow-fishing tackle and help remove them. (Updated 06-17-2016)
- Location: North of Gusher, Utah in Uintah County.
- Directions: At the town of Gusher on State Highway 40, turn North and go five miles to Bullock Reservoir. Follow the road on the South side of Bullock one mile to Cottonwood.
- Type: Fishing
- Size: 210 acres
- Elevation: 5,250 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Tiger Muskellunge
- Possible catch: Smallmouth Bass
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: There is a dirt boat access and primitive camping is allowed. There are no restrooms, campgrounds or water.
- Handicap access:
- Site description: