- Rating: Slow
- Conditions: The reservoir is ice free, but the wind has created ice formations on the shoreline vegetation and rocks by whipping up water that freezes on the bank. This ice can be several inches thick in the shaded areas. We haven't received any reports from anglers. The reservoir is almost full.
- Location: North of Gusher, Utah in Uintah County.
- Directions: At the town of Gusher on State Highway 40, turn North and go five miles to Bullock Reservoir. Follow the road on the South side of Bullock one mile to Cottonwood.
- Type: Fishing
- Size: 210 acres
- Elevation: 5,250 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Tiger Muskellunge
- Possible catch: Smallmouth Bass
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: There is a dirt boat access and primitive camping is allowed. There are no restrooms, campgrounds or water.
- Handicap access:
- Site description: