Latest fishing report
Trout fishing should improve with this week's cooler weather. Wiper fishing is steady, but slowing because of the cooler overnight temperatures. Remember: you must release any tiger muskies smaller than 40 inches. Please use good catch-and-release techniques. (Last update 10-17-18)
- Location: North of Gusher, Utah in Uintah County.
- Directions: At the town of Gusher on State Highway 40, turn North and go five miles to Bullock Reservoir. Follow the road on the South side of Bullock one mile to Cottonwood.
- Type: Fishing
- Size: 210 acres
- Elevation: 5,250 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Tiger Muskellunge
- Possible catch: Wipers, Channel Catfish, Brown Trout
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: There is a dirt boat access and primitive camping is allowed. There are no restrooms, campgrounds or water.
- Handicap access: