Conditions last updated: 10/17/2016
Latest fishing report
A few local anglers report that wiper fishing at Cottonwood is picking up, especially during the evenings from shore. Try throwing spinners and crankbaits for all species. Trout fishing is warming up too; anglers can expect to see improved trout fishing as water temps go down. (Updated 10-17-2016)
- Location: North of Gusher, Utah in Uintah County.
- Directions: At the town of Gusher on State Highway 40, turn North and go five miles to Bullock Reservoir. Follow the road on the South side of Bullock one mile to Cottonwood.
- Type: Fishing
- Size: 210 acres
- Elevation: 5,250 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Tiger Muskellunge
- Possible catch: Smallmouth Bass
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: There is a dirt boat access and primitive camping is allowed. There are no restrooms, campgrounds or water.
- Handicap access:
- Site description: