Palisade Reservoir & State Park
Reservations may be made online at Utah State Parks or by calling 801-322-3770 within the Salt Lake City area or toll-free at 800-322-3770.
Latest fishing report
There has been little angling pressure. Try using traditional methods and PowerBait, tube jig tipped with bait or spinners. The reservoir is about 85 percent covered with a very thin layer of ice (approximately 1/2 to 1 inch). Please use extreme caution until the ice becomes thick enough to walk on. (Last update 12-09-16)
- Location: Sanpete County
- Directions: Five miles south of Manti on Hwy 89, turn east just north of Sterling and continue east for about two miles to park and reservoir.
- Type: State park
- Size: 70 acres
- Elevation: 5,800 feet
- Hours: Summers: 8 a.m. to 10 p.m
- Likely catch: Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch: Cutthroat Trout, Tiger Trout
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Palisade State Park offers a boat ramp, tent and RV camping, sites with hookups, day and group-use areas, restrooms, showers, fish cleaning station, and sewage disposal. Boats with electric motors allowed on reservoir.
- Handicap access: Limited