Palisade Reservoir & State Park
Reservations may be made online at Utah State Parks or by calling 801-322-3770 within the Salt Lake City area or toll-free at 800-322-3770.
Latest fishing report
There haven't been any recent fishing reports. Palisade State Park reports that there is 1/2 or one inche of ice on the reservoir. Try using paddle bugs, rat finkees, curly tail grubs and/or tube jigs tipped with bait. (Last update 01-06-17)
- Location: Sanpete County
- Directions: Five miles south of Manti on Hwy 89, turn east just north of Sterling and continue east for about two miles to park and reservoir.
- Type: State park
- Size: 70 acres
- Elevation: 5,800 feet
- Hours: Summers: 8 a.m. to 10 p.m
- Likely catch: Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch: Cutthroat Trout, Tiger Trout
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Palisade State Park offers a boat ramp, tent and RV camping, sites with hookups, day and group-use areas, restrooms, showers, fish cleaning station, and sewage disposal. Boats with electric motors allowed on reservoir.
- Handicap access: Limited