Palisade Reservoir & State Park
Reservations may be made online at Utah State Parks or by calling 801-322-3770 within the Salt Lake City area or toll-free at 800-322-3770.
Latest fishing report
Fishing has been slow. There is little to no ice formation at this time, but please keep in mind that conditions can change quickly. Traditional methods work best. Try using PowerBait or a nightcrawler suspended below a bobber or off the bottom using a slip rig sinker in about 10 to 12 feet. You can also try using metallic spoons, or spinners to target trout. Remember to retrieve slowly. (Last update 01-03-19)
- Location: Sanpete County
- Directions: Five miles south of Manti on Hwy 89, turn east just north of Sterling and continue east for about two miles to park and reservoir.
- Type: State park
- Size: 70 acres
- Elevation: 5,800 feet
- Hours: Summers: 8 a.m. to 10 p.m
- Likely catch: Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch: Cutthroat Trout, Tiger Trout
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Palisade State Park offers a boat ramp, tent and RV camping, sites with hookups, day and group-use areas, restrooms, showers, fish cleaning station, and sewage disposal. Boats with electric motors allowed on reservoir.
- Handicap access: Limited