Palisade Reservoir & State Park
- Location: Sanpete County
- Directions: Five miles south of Manti on Hwy 89, turn east just north of Sterling and continue east for about two miles to park and reservoir.
- Type: State park
- Size: 70 acres
- Elevation: 5,800 feet
- Hours: Summers: 8 a.m. to 10 p.m
- Likely catch: Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch: Cutthroat Trout, Tiger Trout
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Palisade State Park offers a boat ramp, tent and RV camping, sites with hookups, day and group-use areas, restrooms, showers, fish cleaning station, and sewage disposal. Boats with electric motors allowed on reservoir.
- Handicap access: Limited
- Site description: Beginning on April 1, 2007, it will cost less to fish at this state park if you present a valid 365-day Utah fishing of combination license. If you have one of these licenses, you'll save up to half off the regular day-use fee on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. This discount will continue through the year, but is not valid on holidays. See page 34 of the 2007 Utah Fishing Guide for details.
Reservations may be made online at Utah State Parks or by calling (801) 322-3770 within the Salt Lake City area or toll-free at (800) 322-3770.