Hyrum Reservoir & State Park
Hyrum State Park offers a boat ramp, tent and RV camping, day and group-use area, restrooms, and showers. Reservations may be made online at www.stateparks.utah.gov or by calling (801) 322-3770 within the Salt Lake City area or toll-free at (800) 322-3770.
The park is open 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. during the summer, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. during the winter and is closed on Thanksgiving and Christmas days.
Latest fishing report
Angler reports fishing is good for bass and perch using chartreuse-colored beadhead woolly bugger with a propeller or an olive-colored beadhead woolly bugger with a propeller. Also, try using using Mepps and Blue Fox spinner in Firetiger colors. (Last update 08-17-18)
- Location: Cache County
- Directions: Drive seven miles south of Logan to the city of Hyrum on Highway 165
- Type: State park
- Size: 450 acres
- Elevation: 4,700 feet
- Hours: Summer: 6 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Likely catch: Yellow Perch, Rainbow Trout, Brown Trout, Largemouth Bass
- Possible catch: Bluegill
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Fishing, boating, swimming, campgrounds, restrooms, showers, a convenience store and close to a town
- Handicap access: Restrooms and some camping areas