Hyrum Reservoir & State Park
Hyrum State Park offers a boat ramp, tent and RV camping, day and group-use area, restrooms, and showers. Reservations may be made online at www.stateparks.utah.gov or by calling (801) 322-3770 within the Salt Lake City area or toll-free at (800) 322-3770.
The park is open 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. during the summer, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. during the winter and is closed on Thanksgiving and Christmas days.
Latest fishing report
Fishing is fair. Anglers are having the most success using shrimp. Before the rain and warmer weather, Hyrum had six to eight inches of ice. Be very cautious on the ice around the edges. There is also six to 12 inches of slush on top of the ice. (Last update 01-13-17)
- Location: Cache County
- Directions: Drive seven miles south of Logan to the city of Hyrum on Highway 165
- Type: State park
- Size: 450 acres
- Elevation: 4,700 feet
- Hours: Summer: 6 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Likely catch: Perch, rainbow trout, bluegill, largemouth bass
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Fishing, boating, swimming, campgrounds, restrooms, showers, a convenience store and close to a town
- Handicap access: Restrooms and some camping areas