Birch Creek Reservoir
- Rating: Slow
- Conditions: On Feb. 23, Birch Creek had frozen over again, but the ice was very thin and unstable. There haven't been any anglers our fishing. The road over Monte Cristo is closed. You'll need to access Birch Creek through Woodruff, from either Logan Canyon or Evanston. Many thanks to Conservation Officer John Owen for the report.
- Location: Rich County
- Directions: About 7 miles west of Woodruff, UT on the Monte Cristo Rd.
- Type: Fishing
- Elevation: ~6,800 feet
- Likely catch: Rainbow Trout, Tiger Trout
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: A Bureau of Land Management campsite, open parking area, vault toilets.
- Handicap access:
- Site description: Road goes to base of dam. Need to hike up dam to access reservoir. Float tubes, ice fishing, shorefishing are the most popular