- Rating: Hot
- Conditions: Brown trout are spawning, so watch this video for help recognizing and avoiding stepping on brown trout spawning areas. The brown trout are currently in their pre-spawn phase, and are very aggressive. You can catch them with a wide variety of flies and lures throughout of the river. Malachi Everett reported great fishing. He caught 40 brown trout in a three hour period in the stretch of river between Henefer and Mountain Green. Malachi used egg patterns, leeches and nymphs.
- Location: Northern Utah
- Directions: The River runs along I84
- Type: Blue Ribbon
- Size: 75 miles
- Elevation: 4900-10,000 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Brown Trout, Cutthroat Trout, Mountain Whitefish, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch: Brook Trout
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Some camping in National Forests
- Handicap access: None
- Site description: