- Rating: Good
- Conditions: On April 14, fishing was very good on the Weber. Anglers were primarily using flies. Last weekend, we worked with Trout Unlimited to catch and tag some Bonneville cutthroat trout. This was part of a larger effort to monitor the cutthroats' migration patterns throughout the Weber and its tributaries. Here is a recent Fox 13 news story about the project.
- Location: Northern Utah
- Directions: The River runs along I84
- Type: Blue Ribbon
- Size: 75 miles
- Elevation: 4900-10,000 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Brown Trout, Cutthroat Trout, Mountain Whitefish, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch: Brook Trout
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Some camping in National Forests
- Handicap access: None
- Site description: