- Rating: Good
- Conditions: Water visibility is low and the water is very dark because of the recent rainstorms. Conservation officer Dominick Barratt and Rockport State Park ranger Brian Kurta report fair fishing for brown and rainbow trout just below the Rockport Dam using dry fly patterns on brightly colored nymphs.
- Location: Northern Utah
- Directions: The River runs along I84
- Type: Blue Ribbon
- Size: 75 miles
- Elevation: 4900-10,000 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Brown Trout, Cutthroat Trout, Mountain Whitefish, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch: Brook Trout
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Some camping in National Forests
- Handicap access: None
- Site description: