Conditions last updated: 07/16/2016
Latest fishing report
The South Fork of the Ogden is still flowing nicely. The water continues to be crystal clear, and visibility is excellent. Grasshoppers are abundant this time of year, so try using hopper patterns, nymphs, rainbow sows and chironomids. (Updated 07-16-2016)
- Location: Weber County
- Directions: Take Hwy 39 in Ogden (12th St.) and travel east. The river runs along the Highway.
- Type: Fishing
- Size: 7 miles
- Elevation: 4,400 to 4,900 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Brown Trout, Cutthroat Trout, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch: Yellow Perch, Smallmouth Bass, Tiger Muskellunge
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: None
- Handicap access: None
- Site description: