- Rating: Good
- Conditions: As of July 1, flows in the South Fork were good and the water was crystal clear with excellent visibility. You can easily see fish swimming around. Angling pressure is fair. Canyon temperatures are much more comfortable than the valley. This is a great place to get out of the heat and catch fish.
- Location: Weber County
- Directions: Take Hwy 39 in Ogden (12th St.) and travel east. The river runs along the Highway.
- Type: Fishing
- Size: 7 miles
- Elevation: 4,400 to 4,900 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Brown Trout, Cutthroat Trout, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch: Yellow Perch, Smallmouth Bass, Tiger Muskellunge
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: None
- Handicap access: None
- Site description: