- Rating: Good
- Conditions: Water flows are very good right now, and the water is crystal clear. Angling pressure is light. Anglers at nearby reservoirs are having success using San Juan worms, glow bugs and midge patterns. Botts and Magpie campgrounds are still open, offering easy access to the river.
- Location: Weber County
- Directions: Take Hwy 39 in Ogden (12th St.) and travel east. The river runs along the Highway.
- Type: Fishing
- Size: 7 miles
- Elevation: 4,400 to 4,900 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Brown Trout, Cutthroat Trout, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch: Yellow Perch, Smallmouth Bass, Tiger Muskellunge
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: None
- Handicap access: None
- Site description: