Conditions last updated: 08/26/2016
Warning: date_format() expects parameter 1 to be DateTimeInterface, string given in /hosts/udwr-prod/var/www/html/hotspots/detailed.php on line 131
Latest fishing report
Fishing is good in many places throughout the river. The South Fork is flowing well, and the water is clear. Anglers are catching fish on hoppers and a wide variety of nymphs and dry flies. (Updated 08-26-2016)
- Location: Weber County
- Directions: Take Hwy 39 in Ogden (12th St.) and travel east. The river runs along the Highway.
- Type: Fishing
- Size: 7 miles
- Elevation: 4,400 to 4,900 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Brown Trout, Cutthroat Trout, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch: Yellow Perch, Smallmouth Bass, Tiger Muskellunge
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: None
- Handicap access: None
- Site description: