Latest fishing report
Fishing is good. Egg patterns are the best bet because the brown trout are spawning. You should be able to catch fish with other nymph patterns. Dry fly fishing will slow down as the weather get colder. Watch a short video about Recognizing and Protecting Brown Trout Spawning Areas. (Last updated 11-25-2016)
- Location: Weber County
- Directions: Take Hwy 39 in Ogden (12th St.) and travel east. The river runs along the Highway.
- Type: Fishing
- Size: 7 miles
- Elevation: 4,400 to 4,900 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Brown Trout, Cutthroat Trout, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch: Yellow Perch, Smallmouth Bass, Tiger Muskellunge
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: None
- Handicap access: None