Blacksmith Fork River
Conditions last updated: 10/14/2016
Latest fishing report
Paul Holden of Trout Unlimited reports good fishing for cutthroats, rainbows and browns throughout the river. He's been having success using an elk hair caddis and a purple haze. (Updated 10-14-2016)
- Location: Northern Utah
- Directions: Go south form Logan to Highway 101 in Hyrum, and go east on Highway 101. The river runs along the Highway.
- Type: Blue Ribbon
- Size: 15 Miles
- Elevation: 4757 to 7700 feet
- Hours: N0 restrictions
- Likely catch: Brown Trout, Cutthroat Trout, Mountain Whitefish, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Limited camping
- Handicap access: None
- Site description: