Blacksmith Fork River
- Rating: Fair
- Conditions: The river flow is much lighter than it has been in recent days. The water has a green hue. Some midges have hatched during the warm afternoons. Anglers report success with blue-wing olives, hare's ears and size 16–18 prince nymphs.
- Location: Northern Utah
- Directions: Go south form Logan to Highway 101 in Hyrum, and go east on Highway 101. The river runs along the Highway.
- Type: Blue Ribbon
- Size: 15 Miles
- Elevation: 4757 to 7700 feet
- Hours: N0 restrictions
- Likely catch: Brown Trout, Cutthroat Trout, Mountain Whitefish, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Limited camping
- Handicap access: None
- Site description: