Blacksmith Fork River
Latest fishing report
The river is a bit cloudy but running close to its normal flow. One pair of anglers who fished the river above the dam last week had good success walking upstream using a brown trout Rooster Tail with a gold spoon. They caught six brown trout between the two of them in about two hours, averaging about 7-8 inches long. (Last update 05-18-18)
- Location: Northern Utah
- Directions: Go south form Logan to Highway 101 in Hyrum, and go east on Highway 101. The river runs along the Highway.
- Type: Blue Ribbon
- Size: 15 Miles
- Elevation: 4757 to 7700 feet
- Hours: N0 restrictions
- Likely catch: Brown Trout, Cutthroat Trout, Mountain Whitefish, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Limited camping
- Handicap access: None