Blacksmith Fork River
Conditions last updated: 05/06/2016
Latest fishing report
Water flows continue to be high, and the off-color water is making it very difficult for most anglers to fish. If you decide to fish, stay close to the banks. Try using blue-winged olives, stoneflies, gun slingers, Copper Johns or other basic nymphs. (Updated 05-06-2016)
- Location: Northern Utah
- Directions: Go south form Logan to Highway 101 in Hyrum, and go east on Highway 101. The river runs along the Highway.
- Type: Blue Ribbon
- Size: 15 Miles
- Elevation: 4757 to 7700 feet
- Hours: N0 restrictions
- Likely catch: Brown Trout, Cutthroat Trout, Mountain Whitefish, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Limited camping
- Handicap access: None
- Site description: