Blacksmith Fork River
Latest fishing report
Fishing is good. Egg patterns are likely the best bet as brown trout are spawning. You may also want to try other nymph patterns. Dry fly fishing will likely slow down because of the colder weather. Watch a short video about Recognizing and Protecting Brown Trout Spawning Areas. (Last updated 11-25-2016)
- Location: Northern Utah
- Directions: Go south form Logan to Highway 101 in Hyrum, and go east on Highway 101. The river runs along the Highway.
- Type: Blue Ribbon
- Size: 15 Miles
- Elevation: 4757 to 7700 feet
- Hours: N0 restrictions
- Likely catch: Brown Trout, Cutthroat Trout, Mountain Whitefish, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Limited camping
- Handicap access: None