Blacksmith Fork River
Conditions last updated: 07/16/2016
Latest fishing report
Anglers from Round Rocks fly shop in Logan report that green and gray drakes have started coming off on the Logan and Blacksmith Fork rivers. Fishing is excellent throughout the day. Caddis hatches have also been heavy, so try fishing with size 14–18 elk hair caddis. Nymphing small beadhead pheasant tails and Prince nymph rigs works well, too. (Updated 07-16-2016)
- Location: Northern Utah
- Directions: Go south form Logan to Highway 101 in Hyrum, and go east on Highway 101. The river runs along the Highway.
- Type: Blue Ribbon
- Size: 15 Miles
- Elevation: 4757 to 7700 feet
- Hours: N0 restrictions
- Likely catch: Brown Trout, Cutthroat Trout, Mountain Whitefish, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Limited camping
- Handicap access: None
- Site description: