Blacksmith Fork River
- Rating: Fair
- Conditions: There are very few anglers out fishing the river. Flows are good and the water is fairly clear. Fishing is good using midges on top of the water and below surface. You should also try 18 Renegades and size 20 brassies. Size 18 flash bugs and rainbow warriors have been working well too. Many thanks to Clayton Winter for the report.
- Location: Northern Utah
- Directions: Go south form Logan to Highway 101 in Hyrum, and go east on Highway 101. The river runs along the Highway.
- Type: Blue Ribbon
- Size: 15 Miles
- Elevation: 4757 to 7700 feet
- Hours: N0 restrictions
- Likely catch: Brown Trout, Cutthroat Trout, Mountain Whitefish, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Limited camping
- Handicap access: None
- Site description: