Tibble Fork Reservoir
Tibble Fork Reservoir is located halfway from the headwaters of American Fork Canyon to Utah Valley. The north facing slopes to the south are covered with coniferous forest, while the south-facing slopes have gambel oak and meadows.
Latest fishing report
Fishing is fair and there are fewer anglers out now that the summer is over. Most anglers catch rainbow trout, but you may catch a few brown trout too. Try using traditional baits and lures. (Last update 10-12-18)
- Location: American Fork Canyon
- Directions: The reservoir is located about eight miles up American Fork Canyon.
- Type: Fishing
- Size: 13 acres
- Elevation: 6,392 feet
- Likely catch: Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch: Brook Trout, Brown Trout
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Parking, hiking and latrines. There are numerous Forest Service campgounds in the vicinity.
- Handicap access: No