Tibble Fork Reservoir
- Rating: Fair
- Conditions: At Tibble Fork, try using spinners or nightcrawlers for the best results. Trout are slow to bite, but are feeding actively in the morning and late evening. Silver Lake Flat Reservoir is located up the mountain and to the north of Tibble Fork Reservoir. Important: Silver Lake Flat has been almost completely drained so the dam can be repaired. The lake will remain empty until modification and repairs are finished.
- Location: American Fork Canyon
- Directions: The reservoir is located about eight miles up American Fork Canyon.
- Type: Fishing
- Size: 13 acres
- Elevation: 6,392 feet
- Likely catch: Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch: Brook Trout, Brown Trout
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Parking, hiking and latrines. There are numerous Forest Service campgounds in the vicinity.
- Handicap access: No
- Site description: Tibble Fork Reservoir is located halfway from the headwaters of American Fork Canyon to Utah Valley. The north facing slopes to the south are covered with coniferous forest, while the south-facing slopes have gambel oak and meadows.