Tibble Fork Reservoir
- Rating: Fair
- Conditions: Try using spinners or nightcrawlers for the best results. Trout are feeding actively. (Important: From May 15, 2015 until Jan. 1, 2016, the daily bag and possession limit at Silver Lake Flat Reservoir only has been increased to 8 fish. Silver Lake Flat Reservoir is located further up the mountain, to the north of Tibble Fork Reservoir. It will be drained for construction, starting July 1.)
- Location: American Fork Canyon
- Directions: The reservoir is located about eight miles up American Fork Canyon.
- Type: Fishing
- Size: 13 acres
- Elevation: 6,392 feet
- Likely catch: Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch: Brook Trout, Brown Trout
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Parking, hiking and latrines. There are numerous Forest Service campgounds in the vicinity.
- Handicap access: No
- Site description: Tibble Fork Reservoir is located halfway from the headwaters of American Fork Canyon to Utah Valley. The north facing slopes to the south are covered with coniferous forest, while the south-facing slopes have gambel oak and meadows.