Tibble Fork Reservoir
Tibble Fork Reservoir is located halfway from the headwaters of American Fork Canyon to Utah Valley. The north facing slopes to the south are covered with coniferous forest, while the south-facing slopes have gambel oak and meadows.
Latest fishing report
The water level is low and will remain at the conservation pool level for some time. The ice is 10 to 12 inches thick and anglers have been catching planter fish. Try using ice flies, Ratfinkees, Tungsten jigs, or neon-colored jigs tipped with a mealworm or waxworm. (Last update 02-12-18)
- Location: American Fork Canyon
- Directions: The reservoir is located about eight miles up American Fork Canyon.
- Type: Fishing
- Size: 13 acres
- Elevation: 6,392 feet
- Likely catch: Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch: Brook Trout, Brown Trout
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Parking, hiking and latrines. There are numerous Forest Service campgounds in the vicinity.
- Handicap access: No