Mountain reservoir surrounded by sagebrush. Primitive camping allowed near reservoir. The drive in has good wildlfie viewing opportunities for deer, grouse, golden eagles and other birds of prey. Whirling disease exists in nearby waters. Please sterilize waders and other gear. Don't clean fish or dump fish parts from fish taken in other waters.
Latest fishing report
With the extreme winter conditions these season, we have started to see low oxygen levels in the reservoir. We anticipate a fish kill, though we do not know the extent of the kill at this time. Access is limited to snowmobile access only. Please use extreme caution if you access the ice. (Last update 03-15-19)
- Location: Uinta County
- Directions: From Vernal, take Hwy 191 turn east on 500 N, drive about 22 miles to coral with gravel road and turn left. Drive 4 miles and turn right (north) at T. Travel about 2 miles to see reservoir.
- Type: Fishing
- Size: 433 acres
- Elevation: 7,550 feet
- Hours: 24/7
- Likely catch: Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch: Brook Trout, Tiger Trout
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Boat ramp, toilets
- Handicap access: