- Location: Duchesne County
- Directions: Go two miles northwest of the town of Duchesne
- Type: Blue Ribbon
- Size: 3,310 acres
- Elevation: 5,200 Feet
- Hours: 6 a.m .to 10 p.m.
- Likely catch: Walleye, Yellow Perch, Smallmouth Bass, Brown Trout
- Possible catch: Rainbow Trout, Cutthroat Trout
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Boat ramp, campground, restrooms, fish cleaning station, boat docks
- Handicap access: There are handicapped access restrooms.
- Site description: Starvation is a long, deep reservoir set in a panoramic valley with a view of the south slope of the Uinta Mountains. There is a large concrete boat ramp and two boat docks in the main state park and several makeshift ramps in all the larger bays. There are four camping areas around the lake run by Utah State Parks. The main park has showers and a fish cleaning station.