Red Fleet Reservoir
- Location: Uintah County
- Directions: Red Fleet Reservoir is located 20 minutes north of Vernal along Highway 191
- Type: State park
- Size: 520 Acres
- Elevation: 5,600 feet
- Hours: 6:00 am to 10:00 pm
- Likely catch: Rainbow Trout, Largemouth Bass, Bluegill
- Possible catch: Brown Trout, Green Sunfish
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Boat ramp, campground, restrooms, fish cleaning station
- Handicap access: There are no hadicapped facilities
- Site description: Red Fleet Reservoir sits in a rugged red rock setting, with sandstone cliffs and the Uinta Mountains as a backdrop. Red Fleet is known for the petroglyphs that adorn the surrounding area and for dinosaur footprints set in the sandstone. Red Fleet Reservoir has tested positive for quagga mussels. Learn more about these destructive mussels and how to decontaminate your boat.