- Rating: Good
- Conditions: Anglers report fair to good fishing between windstorms. The reservoir is quite low, so watch for submerged humps and rocks. You'll find ducks, loons, geese and other waterbirds in the shallows.
- Location: Uintah County
- Directions: Located 15 minutes north of Vernal on Higway 191
- Type: Blue Ribbon
- Size: 823 acres
- Elevation: 5,300 feet
- Hours: Park open 6 a.m. to 10 p
- Likely catch: Rainbow Trout, Largemouth Bass, Bluegill
- Possible catch: Brown Trout
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Boat ramp, campground, restrooms, fish cleaning station
- Handicap access: There are no ADA facilities
- Site description: Steinaker Reservoir is a beautiful State Park located at the foot of the Uinta Mountains. The park has camp sites, restrooms,water, boat ramp and a fish cleaning station. Steinaker has very good rainbow trout, largemouth bass and bluegill fishing. Trophy size brown trout are also caught at Steinaker every year. Steinaker is also a popular swimming, boating and ice fishing water.