- Rating: Good
- Conditions: Most anglers report good fishing. The pond was recently stocked. Try trout baits, like worms or artificial baits, flies, brightly colored spoons and crankbaits. When bottom fishing, use something to float your bait roughly 18–24 inches from the bottom. This will keep your worm above the mud and weeds where the fish will find it easier.
- Location: Daggett County
- Directions: Alongside Highway 44, south of Manila, at roughly mile marker 9.5.
- Type: Fishing
- Size: Pond
- Elevation: 8,115 feet
- Hours: 24/7
- Likely catch: Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Scenic Byway pullout provides parking, toilets, trail to water and intrepretive signs
- Handicap access: Trail down almost to the water
- Site description: Small pond stocked with catchable rainbow trout located along Hwy 44. Area surrounded by lodgepole pine and a few aspen. Good area to see deer, elk, small mammals and birds. Wayside interpretive site on the Flaming Gorge-Uintas National Scenic Byway with the theme: "Wildlife Through the Ages."