- Rating: Fair
- Conditions: The pond has over a foot of ice. Anglers report fair to good fishing, mostly for stocked rainbows. Try tipping a small jig with meal worms or artificial bait. The bites have been light so set the hook. Remember, you are only in three to six feet of water.
- Location: Daggett County
- Directions: Alongside Highway 44, south of Manila, at roughly mile marker 9.5.
- Type: Fishing
- Size: Pond
- Elevation: 8,115 feet
- Hours: 24/7
- Likely catch: Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Scenic Byway pullout provides parking, toilets, trail to water and intrepretive signs
- Handicap access: Trail down almost to the water
- Site description: Small pond stocked with catchable rainbow trout located along Hwy 44. Area surrounded by lodgepole pine and a few aspen. Good area to see deer, elk, small mammals and birds. Wayside interpretive site on the Flaming Gorge-Uintas National Scenic Byway with the theme: "Wildlife Through the Ages."