Small pond stocked with catchable rainbow trout located along Hwy 44. Area surrounded by lodgepole pine and a few aspen. Good area to see deer, elk, small mammals and birds. Wayside interpretive site on the Flaming Gorge-Uintas National Scenic Byway with the theme: "Wildlife Through the Ages."
Latest fishing report
The pond is stocked with catchable-sized fish from Utah hatcheries. It's currently muddy from run-off, but anglers are still catching carry-over fish using flies. Expect good fishing using bait like worms or PowerBait. (Last update 05-23-18)
- Location: Daggett County
- Directions: Alongside Highway 44, south of Manila, at roughly mile marker 9.5.
- Type: Fishing
- Size: Pond
- Elevation: 8,115 feet
- Hours: 24/7
- Likely catch: Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Scenic Byway pullout provides parking, toilets, trail to water and intrepretive signs
- Handicap access: Trail down almost to the water