- Rating: Slow
- Conditions: Try fishing with PowerBait, Jake's spinning lures or nightcrawlers. If you're fly fishing, use dry flies. Float tube anglers have also been very successful. Be aware of changing weather conditions. Water levels are more than a foot below average. All roads and campgrounds on the Nebo Loop are currently open. Anglers are reporting large numbers of goldfish in the lakes. Please remember that it's illegal to dump and transport non-managed aquatic species.
- Location: Utah County, Payson Canyon
- Directions: In Payson, at intersection of 100 N and 600 E, turn onto 600 E (Mt. Nebo Scenic Byway) and go 12.9 miles to campground sign. Turn right at sign and go 0.3 miles
- Type: Fishing
- Size: Big east lake — 3 a
- Elevation: 8,000 feet
- Likely catch: Brook Trout, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Camping, restrooms
- Handicap access:
- Site description: