- Rating: Hot
- Conditions: Shoreline anglers have been very successful with just about anything, including PowerBait, Jake's spinning lures or nightcrawlers. Try using dry flies for fly fishing. Float-tube anglers have also been very successful. Be sure to take bug repellent with you. All roads and campgrounds on the Nebo Loop are currently open.
- Location: Utah County, Payson Canyon
- Directions: In Payson, at intersection of 100 N and 600 E, turn onto 600 E (Mt. Nebo Scenic Byway) and go 12.9 miles to campground sign. Turn right at sign and go 0.3 miles
- Type: Fishing
- Size: Big east lake — 3 a
- Elevation: 8,000 feet
- Likely catch: Brook Trout, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Camping, restrooms
- Handicap access:
- Site description: