- Rating: Fair
- Conditions: The water level is about a foot below average. Try fishing with PowerBait, Jake's spinning lures or nightcrawlers. If you're fly fishing, try using dry flies. Float tube anglers have been very successful. Be sure to take your bug repellent with you. All roads and campgrounds on the Nebo Loop are currently open.
- Location: Utah County, Payson Canyon
- Directions: In Payson, at intersection of 100 N and 600 E, turn onto 600 E (Mt. Nebo Scenic Byway) and go 12.9 miles to campground sign. Turn right at sign and go 0.3 miles
- Type: Fishing
- Size: Big east lake — 3 a
- Elevation: 8,000 feet
- Likely catch: Brook Trout, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Camping, restrooms
- Handicap access:
- Site description: