- Rating: Fair
- Conditions: We haven't received any recent reports from anglers. Water levels are extremely low. Try spinnerbaits tipped with nightcrawlers and Jake's lures, but fish early and later for best results.
- Location: South of Vernon
- Directions: From Vernon, take State Rt. 36 south 0.6 miles to Benmore sign. Turn right at sign onto a dirt and gravel road and go 5 miles to a
- Type: Fishing
- Size: 20 acres
- Elevation: 5,200 feet
- Likely catch: Brown Trout, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Camping, picnic tables, restrooms
- Handicap access: ADA accessible restrooms
- Site description: