- Rating: Slow
- Conditions: Water levels are extremely low and will continue to drop because of irrigation needs. Anglers should try Jake's lures or spinnerbaits tipped with nightcrawlers. Fish during early morning and evening hours for the best results.
- Location: South of Vernon
- Directions: From Vernon, take State Rt. 36 south 0.6 miles to Benmore sign. Turn right at sign onto a dirt and gravel road and go 5 miles to a
- Type: Fishing
- Size: 20 acres
- Elevation: 5,200 feet
- Likely catch: Brown Trout, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Camping, picnic tables, restrooms
- Handicap access: ADA accessible restrooms
- Site description: