- Rating: Unstable ice
- Conditions: Please use extreme caution on any ice has that has formed. We haven't received any recent reports from anglers. Water levels are very low.
- Location: Tooele County, west of Grantsville
- Directions: From Grantsville, take West Street until it turns into Willow Road, the reservoir is on the west side of the road
- Type: Fishing
- Size: 88 acres
- Elevation: 5,026 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Brown Trout, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: A campground and picnic tables
- Handicap access: None
- Site description: