Latest fishing report
There aren't many anglers fishing the ponds. Those who are fishing have had success catching rainbows using PowerBait. Try using PowerBait, a nightcrawler and marshmallow and a dry fly under a bubble. The ponds don't have ice at this time. (Last update 12-09-16)
- Location: Mona, Juab County
- Directions: Go about 0.25 miles south of Mona on Highway 41. The ponds are to the west, look for signs.
- Type: Fishing
- Size: 30 acres
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: There is some shade
- Handicap access: No