Latest fishing report
You'll find open water at this fishery. Catch rates have been low, and fishing has been slow. Try using Zeke's garlic/rainbow trout bait, Berkley glitter garlic PowerBait or Atlas Mike's Marshmallows. Fish off the bottom and use a slip-sinker rig. (Last update 02-20-19)
- Location: Mona, Juab County
- Directions: Go about 0.25 miles south of Mona on Highway 41. The ponds are to the west, look for signs.
- Type: Fishing
- Size: 30 acres
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: There is some shade
- Handicap access: No