Conditions last updated: 07/09/2016
Latest fishing report
The pond has been stocked with catchable rainbow trout. Try using traditional lures or bait (for example, Jake's spinners or worms). Tip your lures with nightcrawler or PowerBait. Please keep in mind that youth fishing classes are held on Thursday nights throughout the summer months. Fishing may be best in the early mornings and late evenings. (Updated 07-09-2016)
- Location: Mona, Juab County
- Directions: Go about 0.25 miles south of Mona on Highway 41. The ponds are to the west, look for signs.
- Type: Fishing
- Size: 30 acres
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: There is some shade
- Handicap access: No
- Site description: