Conditions last updated: 08/19/2016
Warning: date_format() expects parameter 1 to be DateTimeInterface, string given in /hosts/udwr-prod/var/www/html/hotspots/detailed.php on line 131
Latest fishing report
Fishing is fair using traditional lures and bait like worms or Jake's spinners. Try tipping your lures with nightcrawlers or PowerBait. Fishing is best in the early morning or late evening. (Updated 08-19-2016)
- Location: Mona, Juab County
- Directions: Go about 0.25 miles south of Mona on Highway 41. The ponds are to the west, look for signs.
- Type: Fishing
- Size: 30 acres
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: There is some shade
- Handicap access: No
- Site description: