- Rating: Slow
- Conditions: The pond has had its last load of catchable rainbow trout until the fall, when temperatures will cool down. Channel catfish have been stocked and will be stocked throughout the summer. Trout fishing is slow, but try using a Jake's lure or PowerBait. Curly Tail lures tipped with nightcrawler have also been successful. You can catch catfish with nightcrawlers (or other baits) fished on the bottom of the pond.
- Location: Town of Spring Lake, south of Payson
- Directions: From I-15 take exit 248 (Santaquin) and head east then north on SR 198, shortly past the Spring Lake town sign turn and follow road into town, take first left past the city limit sign to the pond.
- Type: Community Fishing
- Size: 6 acres
- Hours: Sunrise to Sunset
- Likely catch:
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Some tables, benches and shade, take bread and feed the ducks.
- Handicap access: No
- Site description: