Provo River, Middle
- Rating: Good
- Conditions: Dry flies have been more successful on the Middle Provo than the Lower Provo. Try using a PMD emerger. There has been a lot of PMD activity. You may also want to try some sow bugs. Water levels are near 163 cfs, with flows higher near the Jordanelle release (340 cfs) and average at Charleston (around 199 cfs).
- Location: Heber Valley
- Directions: Between Deer Creek and Jordanelle reservoirs
- Type: Blue Ribbon
- Size: Varies
- Elevation: 5,500 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Brown Trout, Mountain Whitefish, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch: Rainbow Trout
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: None
- Handicap access: No
- Site description: