Provo River, Middle
- Rating: Fair
- Conditions: The brown trout are now spawning, so you should avoid stepping on redds (spawning areas). Streamers are fun to throw this time of year and dry fly action has been productive on the cloudy days. The mayfly hatch is winding down. Blue-winged olives are almost finished for the year, but you will see them hatching around midday. Try using size 20 and 22s. Water levels are consistent for the upcoming winter season. Current levels are near 139 cubic feet per second, with flows near the Jordanelle release at 154 cubic feet per second. The average at Charleston is around 161 cubic feet per second. Water temperatures are around 50°.
- Location: Heber Valley
- Directions: Between Deer Creek and Jordanelle reservoirs
- Type: Blue Ribbon
- Size: Varies
- Elevation: 5,500 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Brown Trout, Mountain Whitefish, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch: Rainbow Trout
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: None
- Handicap access: No
- Site description: