Provo River, Middle
- Rating: Fair
- Conditions: You'll find the best fishing during the warmer hours of the day with dry flies. Midge hatches are occurring throughout the nicer days, so try using winter midges in sizes 20–24. Water levels are consistent, with current levels remaining steady near 136 cubic feet per second (cfs). Flows near the Jordanelle release are running at 151 cfs, and the average at Charleston is about 153 cfs.
- Location: Heber Valley
- Directions: Between Deer Creek and Jordanelle reservoirs
- Type: Blue Ribbon
- Size: Varies
- Elevation: 5,500 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Brown Trout, Mountain Whitefish, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch: Rainbow Trout
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: None
- Handicap access: No
- Site description: