Provo River, Middle
- Rating: Good
- Conditions: Midge fishing is great. Try using midge nymphs without beads or using big attracter nymphs. Size 22 and smaller nymphs will still be good at midday. With the extremely warm January weather, there have been incredible midge hatches at midday that are becoming consistent. Black-colored midges and buffalo midges should start hatching soon. The water flow is around 130 cubic feet per second. They are higher, at or around 152 cubic feet per second, near the Jordanelle release and Charleston areas.
- Location: Heber Valley
- Directions: Between Deer Creek and Jordanelle reservoirs
- Type: Blue Ribbon
- Size: Varies
- Elevation: 5,500 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Brown Trout, Mountain Whitefish, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch: Rainbow Trout
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: None
- Handicap access: No
- Site description: