Provo River, Middle
- Rating: Good
- Conditions: Flows will be very high early in the week, due to increased water releases from Jordanelle. The fish may take a few days to adjust to these high flows. Be careful if you're attempting to wade. Nymph fishing these levels will produce the best results. Water levels are near 483 cfs, with flows higher near the Jordanelle release at 608 cfs and average at Charleston, with flows around 583 cfs.
- Location: Heber Valley
- Directions: Between Deer Creek and Jordanelle reservoirs
- Type: Blue Ribbon
- Size: Varies
- Elevation: 5,500 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Brown Trout, Mountain Whitefish, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch: Rainbow Trout
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: None
- Handicap access: No
- Site description: