Provo River, Lower
- Rating: Fair
- Conditions: Please plan ahead and use caution along slippery shorelines. Mid-morning to mid-afternoon are the best times to fish. You should see fish rising as the temperatures warm and the midges hatch. Try throwing dry flies and nymphs. Water levels are holding steady from 99 cubic feet per second (cfs) below Deer Creek to 62 cfs near Harbor Drive.
- Location: Provo Canyon to Deer Creek Reservoir
- Directions: From I-15 take 800 N exit in Orem and follow to Provo Canyon
- Type: Blue Ribbon
- Size: Variable
- Likely catch: Brown Trout, Mountain Whitefish, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch: Rainbow Trout
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities:
- Handicap access: No
- Site description: