Provo River, Lower
- Rating: Good
- Conditions: Fishing dry flies is excellent this time of year! Try using ants, beetles and hopper patterns. Olive woolly bugger streamers are working great. PMDs, spinners and caddis are still working well. Use sizes 16–18. Fishing is excellent on cloudy days. Early morning and late evening hours are still the best times to fish. For hardware users, try a floating Rapala. Water levels range from 394 cubic feet per second (cfs) below Deer Creek, to 27 cfs near Harbor Drive.
- Location: Provo Canyon to Deer Creek Reservoir
- Directions: From I-15 take 800 N exit in Orem and follow to Provo Canyon
- Type: Blue Ribbon
- Size: Variable
- Likely catch: Brown Trout, Mountain Whitefish, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch: Rainbow Trout
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities:
- Handicap access: No
- Site description: