Provo River, Lower
- Rating: Good
- Conditions: Flows are about average for this time of year. PMDs, spinners and caddis are all working right now, especially in the evenings. Use sizes 16–22. Trout are very active and feeding early to midday. Water is being released from Deer Creek, so water levels are up and ranging from 550 cubic feet per second (cfs) below Deer Creek, to 61 cfs near Harbor Drive.
- Location: Provo Canyon to Deer Creek Reservoir
- Directions: From I-15 take 800 N exit in Orem and follow to Provo Canyon
- Type: Blue Ribbon
- Size: Variable
- Likely catch: Brown Trout, Mountain Whitefish, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch: Rainbow Trout
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities:
- Handicap access: No
- Site description: