Latest fishing report
The air quality is poor because of the Bald Mountain and Pole Creek fires. Anyone with asthma or other respiratory problems should consider avoiding exposure to the smoke. Anglers have been catching eight- to 12-inch rainbow trout using traditional fishing methods such as PowerBait Trout Bait or 1/2-inch of nightcrawler tipped with a marshmallow. (Last update 09-21-18)
- Location: Salem
- Directions: From I-15 take exit 260 (Spanish Fork) left onto Main St. follow road from Spanish Fork to Salem, in Salem turn south onto Main St. proceed to pond on right.
- Type: Community Fishing
- Size: 11 acres
- Elevation: 4,570 feet
- Hours: 10:00 am to 10:00 pm
- Likely catch: Bluegill, Channel Catfish, Largemouth Bass, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Parking, restrooms, tables, shade, fishing pier
- Handicap access: Yes