Latest fishing report
Fishing is good. The pond has been recently stocking with rainbow trout and anglers report catching largemouth bass. For trout, try fishing with garlic- or corn-scented Powerbait, or Atlas Mikes Marshmallows with a little bit of nightcrawler off the bottom using a slip rig sinker. For bass, try using skirted jigs, Lindy Fuzz-E grub, 1/16 to 1/8 ounce jig heads with a white or chartreuse curly tail grub or Blue Fox Super Vibrax spinners or other brass body spinners. Use a slow retrieve. (Last update 03-22-19)
- Location: Salem
- Directions: From I-15 take exit 260 (Spanish Fork) left onto Main St. follow road from Spanish Fork to Salem, in Salem turn south onto Main St. proceed to pond on right.
- Type: Community Fishing
- Size: 11 acres
- Elevation: 4,570 feet
- Hours: 10:00 am to 10:00 pm
- Likely catch: Bluegill, Channel Catfish, Largemouth Bass, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Parking, restrooms, tables, shade, fishing pier
- Handicap access: Yes