Latest fishing report
Anglers have been catching 8- to 10-inch rainbows, bluegills and an occasional wiper. For rainbows, try using PowerBait Glitter Turbo Dough on a size 14 treble hook or a nightcrawler on a size 6 worm hook tipped with Atlas Mike's salmon eggs. (Last update 05-15-18)
- Location: Salem
- Directions: From I-15 take exit 260 (Spanish Fork) left onto Main St. follow road from Spanish Fork to Salem, in Salem turn south onto Main St. proceed to pond on right.
- Type: Community Fishing
- Size: 11 acres
- Elevation: 4,570 feet
- Hours: 10:00 am to 10:00 pm
- Likely catch: Bluegill, Channel Catfish, Largemouth Bass, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Parking, restrooms, tables, shade, fishing pier
- Handicap access: Yes