Conditions last updated: 08/19/2016
Warning: date_format() expects parameter 1 to be DateTimeInterface, string given in /hosts/udwr-prod/var/www/html/hotspots/detailed.php on line 131
Latest fishing report
Fishing is good. The pond was stocked with channel catfish this week. Angler report catching wipers using bobbers and nightcrawlers on a hook. For catfish, try fishing on the bottom of the pond using nightcrawlers, shrimp or chicken livers. You may also try fishing off of the boat ramp, near the bridge or at the docks inside the park using spinnerbaits, Jake's lures or garlic PowerBait. To catch bass, use crankbaits or floating Rapalas near the vegetation. (Updated 08-19-2016)
- Location: Salem
- Directions: From I-15 take exit 260 (Spanish Fork) left onto Main St. follow road from Spanish Fork to Salem, in Salem turn south onto Main St. proceed to pond on right.
- Type: Community Fishing
- Size: 11 acres
- Elevation: 4,570 feet
- Hours: 10:00 am to 10:00 pm
- Likely catch: Bluegill, Channel Catfish, Largemouth Bass, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Parking, restrooms, tables, shade, fishing pier
- Handicap access: Yes
- Site description: