- Rating: Good
- Conditions: The pond has been repeatedly stocked and has very active, hungry rainbow trout. Try using a Jake's spinner. Another good option is to use a bubble with worms or PowerBait. Catfish will be stocked at the end of May. Reminder: if you catch a grass carp in the pond, please release it immediately.
- Location: Salem
- Directions: From I-15 take exit 260 (Spanish Fork) left onto Main St. follow road from Spanish Fork to Salem, in Salem turn south onto Main St. proceed to pond on right.
- Type: Community Fishing
- Size: 11 acres
- Elevation: 4,570 feet
- Hours: 10:00 am to 10:00 pm
- Likely catch: Bluegill, Channel Catfish, Largemouth Bass, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Parking, restrooms, tables, shade, fishing pier
- Handicap access: Yes
- Site description: