Spanish Oaks Reservoir
- Rating: Fair
- Conditions: The pond will be stocked with rainbow trout every other week during the summer. Be aware of swimmers throughout the pond. Trout fishing has been slow, but try using Jake's spinners, nightcrawlers, Curly Tail lures with a beadhead or PowerBait with a bubble.
- Location: Utah County, Spanish Fork
- Directions: From I-15 take Exit 258 (Manti-Price exit), head southeast 6 miles, turn right on Powerhouse Road, one mile on the left hand side, you will see a turn off for the reservoir.
- Type: Community Fishing
- Size: 5 acres
- Elevation: 5,164 feet
- Hours: Sunrise to Sunset
- Likely catch: Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Restrooms, fish cleaning station, beach, picnic areas, RV hookups
- Handicap access: Yes
- Site description: