Spanish Oaks Reservoir
Latest fishing report
Fishing is fair. Try using garlic PowerBait and worms to target rainbows. The pond was stocked with 324 rainbow trout on October 17. (Last updated 10-20-2016)
- Location: Utah County, Spanish Fork
- Directions: From I-15 take Exit 258 (Manti-Price exit), head southeast 6 miles, turn right on Powerhouse Road, one mile on the left hand side, you will see a turn off for the reservoir.
- Type: Community Fishing
- Size: 5 acres
- Elevation: 5,164 feet
- Hours: Sunrise to Sunset
- Likely catch: Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Restrooms, fish cleaning station, beach, picnic areas, RV hookups
- Handicap access: Yes