Spanish Oaks Reservoir
Conditions last updated: 06/23/2016
Latest fishing report
Please use extreme caution along the edges, as they can become very slippery. It can be difficult to get out if you get too close and fall in. The pond has been stocked with catchable-sized rainbow trout. Try using a spinnerbait tipped with a nightcrawler or PowerBait. Fishing should be fast! (Updated 06-23-2016)
- Location: Utah County, Spanish Fork
- Directions: From I-15 take Exit 258 (Manti-Price exit), head southeast 6 miles, turn right on Powerhouse Road, one mile on the left hand side, you will see a turn off for the reservoir.
- Type: Community Fishing
- Size: 5 acres
- Elevation: 5,164 feet
- Hours: Sunrise to Sunset
- Likely catch: Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Restrooms, fish cleaning station, beach, picnic areas, RV hookups
- Handicap access: Yes
- Site description: