Spanish Oaks Reservoir
Latest fishing report
This reservoir will stay open until November 30 unless icy weather conditions require city staff to close the gate. Fishing is fair using traditional baits and lures. Avoid the sloped concrete embankment because it can be slippery if its wet or icy. (Last update 10-12-18)
- Location: Utah County, Spanish Fork
- Directions: From I-15 take Exit 258 (Manti-Price exit), head southeast 6 miles, turn right on Powerhouse Road, one mile on the left hand side, you will see a turn off for the reservoir.
- Type: Community Fishing
- Size: 5 acres
- Elevation: 5,164 feet
- Hours: Sunrise to Sunset
- Likely catch: Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Restrooms, fish cleaning station, beach, picnic areas, RV hookups
- Handicap access: Yes