Vivian Park Pond
Conditions last updated: 05/13/2016
Latest fishing report
The pond has been stocked, and fishing is pretty fast. Try using a spinnerbait for best results. Fly fisherman might try dry flies because as this will eliminate loosing flies in the pond vegetation. Please be respectful of the youth fishing class held on Thursday nights. (Updated 05-13-2016)
- Location: Provo Canyon
- Directions: From I-15 take exit 275 in Orem, take 800 N. (exit 275) about 9 miles east to Vivian Park (entrance on south side of road).
- Type: Community Fishing
- Size: 1 acre
- Elevation: 5,210 feet
- Hours: 8 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Likely catch: Brown Trout, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Parking, restroom, tables, benches, shade
- Handicap access: Yes
- Site description: