Vivian Park Pond
Latest fishing report
Fishing is slow to fair. Try using a PowerBait and worm combination, or a gold spinner. Few anglers are fishing the pond right now. (Last updated 10-20-2016)
- Location: Provo Canyon
- Directions: From I-15 take exit 275 in Orem, take 800 N. (exit 275) about 9 miles east to Vivian Park (entrance on south side of road).
- Type: Community Fishing
- Size: 1 acre
- Elevation: 5,210 feet
- Hours: 8 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Likely catch: Brown Trout, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Parking, restroom, tables, benches, shade
- Handicap access: Yes