Vivian Park Pond
Conditions last updated: 06/23/2016
Latest fishing report
The pond has been heavily stocked and fishing is pretty fast. You can catch bigger fish in the early mornings or late evenings in the deeper pools. Try using a gold spinnerbait, PowerBait or a dry fly/caddis fly. (Updated 06-23-2016)
- Location: Provo Canyon
- Directions: From I-15 take exit 275 in Orem, take 800 N. (exit 275) about 9 miles east to Vivian Park (entrance on south side of road).
- Type: Community Fishing
- Size: 1 acre
- Elevation: 5,210 feet
- Hours: 8 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Likely catch: Brown Trout, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Parking, restroom, tables, benches, shade
- Handicap access: Yes
- Site description: