Vivian Park Pond
Latest fishing report
The pond is frozen with no report on ice thickness or angler pressure. Please use extreme caution as ice conditions continue to change. (Last update 01-03-19)
- Location: Provo Canyon
- Directions: From I-15 take exit 275 in Orem, take 800 N. (exit 275) about 9 miles east to Vivian Park (entrance on south side of road).
- Type: Community Fishing
- Size: 1 acre
- Elevation: 5,210 feet
- Hours: 8 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Likely catch: Brown Trout, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Parking, restroom, tables, benches, shade
- Handicap access: Yes