Vivian Park Pond
- Rating: Good
- Conditions: Trout will continue to be stocked every other week throughout the summer months. The trout are active, so try a Curly Tail grub or PowerBait with a bobber, and fish in the shallows. This is a great place to take small children and elderly adults. It is ADA-accessible and has a nice pavilion with nearby restrooms.
- Location: Provo Canyon
- Directions: From I-15 take exit 275 in Orem, take 800 N. (exit 275) about 9 miles east to Vivian Park (entrance on south side of road).
- Type: Community Fishing
- Size: 1 acre
- Elevation: 5,210 feet
- Hours: 8 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Likely catch: Brown Trout, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Parking, restroom, tables, benches, shade
- Handicap access: Yes
- Site description: