Highland Glen Park
Latest fishing report
The south end of the pond has 4 to five inches of ice. There are still areas of open water and thin ice at the north end of the pond. Soft edges are present so please use extreme caution as ice conditions change. Anglers have been catching rainbow trout, black crappie and bluegill. Try using neon tungsten teardrop jigs, Ratfinkee jigs, VMC Tungsten Wax Tail jigs, Swedish Pimples or Northland UV Buck-Shot Rattle Spoons. We recommend tipping jigs with wax worms or mealworms. (Last update 02-20-19)
- Location: Utah County, Highland
- Directions: From I-15, take exit 287 and go east on SR-92 about 6.5 miles to 4800 W, turn south and continue about 1 mile; the entrance is just south of Lone Peak High School
- Type: Community Fishing
- Size: 3 acres
- Elevation: 4,826 feet
- Hours: 5 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Likely catch: Channel Catfish, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch: Bluegill, Largemouth Bass, Yellow Perch
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: A playground, restrooms, picnic areas and a fishing pier
- Handicap access: Yes