Highland Glen Park
Conditions last updated: 07/29/2016
Latest fishing report
With warmer temperatures, increased vegetation and lower water levels, swimmers should alert the city of any cases of swimmer's itch. The pond will not be stocked again until August. Wipers are biting on nightcrawlers under a bobber. You'll find the best fishing off of the docks in the early mornings or late evenings. Try using PowerBait, gold spinners or nightcrawlers. (Updated 07-29-2016)
- Location: Utah County, Highland
- Directions: From I-15, take exit 287 and go east on SR-92 about 6.5 miles to 4800 W, turn south and continue about 1 mile; the entrance is just south of Lone Peak High School
- Type: Community Fishing
- Size: 3 acres
- Elevation: 4,826 feet
- Hours: 5 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Likely catch: Channel Catfish, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch: Bluegill, Largemouth Bass, Yellow Perch
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: A playground, restrooms, picnic areas and a fishing pier
- Handicap access: Yes
- Site description: