Highland Glen Park
- Rating: Good
- Conditions: The pond has already been stocked with rainbow trout a couple of times this spring. Temperatures are warmer, and the fish are feeding. Try using a Jake's lure or PowerBait. Using a Curly Tail lure, tipped with a nightcrawler, has also been successful. Catfish can be caught with nightcrawlers while fishing on the bottom of the pond.
- Location: Utah County, Highland
- Directions: From I-15, take exit 287 and go east on SR-92 about 6.5 miles to 4800 W, turn south and continue about 1 mile; the entrance is just south of Lone Peak High School
- Type: Community Fishing
- Size: 3 acres
- Elevation: 4,826 feet
- Hours: 5 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Likely catch: Channel Catfish, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch: Bluegill, Largemouth Bass, Yellow Perch
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: A playground, restrooms, picnic areas and a fishing pier
- Handicap access: Yes
- Site description: