Highland Glen Park
Latest fishing report
Many of the community ponds are experiencing something known as the summer doldrum where seasonal conditions (including high pH/temperatures) prevent the pond from being stocked. During these doldrums, you can expect fishing to slow down significantly until late August or early September or when conditions improve. For catfish, try using a nightcrawler, Magic Bait Catfish Bait or PowerBait Catfish Bait Chunks. For bluegill, try using 1/32 jighead with a 1/2-inch piece of nightcrawler suspended about two feet off the bottom. (Last update 08-09-18)
- Location: Utah County, Highland
- Directions: From I-15, take exit 287 and go east on SR-92 about 6.5 miles to 4800 W, turn south and continue about 1 mile; the entrance is just south of Lone Peak High School
- Type: Community Fishing
- Size: 3 acres
- Elevation: 4,826 feet
- Hours: 5 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Likely catch: Channel Catfish, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch: Bluegill, Largemouth Bass, Yellow Perch
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: A playground, restrooms, picnic areas and a fishing pier
- Handicap access: Yes