Highland Glen Park
- Rating: Good
- Conditions: Stocking will resume the first week of September when the water cools down. You can catch channel catfish with nightcrawlers, chicken or shrimp by fishing on the bottom of the pond. Trout fishing is slow, but try using a Jake's lure or powerbait. Curly Tail lures tipped with nightcrawler have also been successful.
- Location: Utah County, Highland
- Directions: From I-15, take exit 287 and go east on SR-92 about 6.5 miles to 4800 W, turn south and continue about 1 mile; the entrance is just south of Lone Peak High School
- Type: Community Fishing
- Size: 3 acres
- Elevation: 4,826 feet
- Hours: 5 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Likely catch: Channel Catfish, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch: Bluegill, Largemouth Bass, Yellow Perch
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: A playground, restrooms, picnic areas and a fishing pier
- Handicap access: Yes
- Site description: