Highland Glen Park
Conditions last updated: 04/29/2016
Latest fishing report
The pond has been stocked with catchable rainbow trout, and fishing is very good! Some of the best fishing has been off of the docks. Anglers are catching rainbow trout on PowerBait and nightcrawlers. Thursday nights may get busier after the youth fishing class begins in May. (Updated 04-29-2016)
- Location: Utah County, Highland
- Directions: From I-15, take exit 287 and go east on SR-92 about 6.5 miles to 4800 W, turn south and continue about 1 mile; the entrance is just south of Lone Peak High School
- Type: Community Fishing
- Size: 3 acres
- Elevation: 4,826 feet
- Hours: 5 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Likely catch: Channel Catfish, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch: Bluegill, Largemouth Bass, Yellow Perch
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: A playground, restrooms, picnic areas and a fishing pier
- Handicap access: Yes
- Site description: